Additional and Revised Comment Policy
This comment policy is valid from 27th November 2009
By commenting on this blog you agree that you have understood the following:
- All comments are subject to approval by the blog owner.
- You don’t have to agree with me, to get your comment approved.
- I will never edit your comment to change its meaning, but I will remove foul language and swear words before approving a comment.
- Comments that contain links/ are linked to the following types of sites will not be approved or will have their links removed: illegal sites like warez, hacker etc sites, adult sites, drugs / pharmacy sites, gambling, spam sites, pyramid schemes, sites that potentially may harm the visitors computer.
- To get a link to one of the following types of sites approved, your site has to be exceptionally good: loan / debt management and weight loss.
- Comments that consist only out of “great site” and similar have a very slim chance of getting approved or keeping their backlink.
To get your comment approved:
- Write a meaningful comment that ads to the discussion and link to a site me and my readers will find useful.
This policy is valid from and was updated 13th November 2009 and replaces all policies previously valid for this blog / web site.
- All content on this blog and web site is copyrighted and re-use of part or all of it in any media requires prior permission by the blog owner and / or by the copyright holder if the two are not the same person.
- I have obtained licenses for all third-party material such as images, themes, etc., published and used on this blog / web site but if you think that anything on this web site / blog infringes on your own copyright please contact me immediately via the contact form and I will take care of it asap. I respect other peoples copyright as much as I would like mine to be respected.
- With regard to blog / web site links to other sites on the internet, no such link should be seen as an endorsement of the content of the site linked to. Web site content can change over time and what was one day worth linking to might not be anymore at a later date. But as it is humanly impossible to keep track of all sites I have ever linked to, I repeat this disclaimer: Linking to a site doesn’t include any endorsement on my side to the content of such a site.
- By commenting on this blog / web site you automatically grant me the irrevocable right to publish your comment and to use it as a base for further blog posts and articles.
- All information on this blog / web site is provided on a “as is” basis: you alone are responsible for the use you make of it. I accept no legal or moral responsibility for what you do with the information found here.
- No paid reviews are published on this blog / web site. However, I might receive items for free for the purpose of reviewing them and / or including in the review, a link to where you can buy the said product and if you use the said link, I will earn a commission paid by the seller, not by you, the buyer.
- This blog / web site uses advertisement and affiliate links to earn money. This money is paid to me as a commission when somebody purchases goods or services via a link on this web site / blog. You, the buyer, pay me nothing. It is the seller that pays me the said commission.
- I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my blog / website. These companies may collect and use information (NOT including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and to other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and would like to know your options in relation to not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- This blog is a personal blog / web site written and edited by me. For questions about this blog / web site, please contact me via the contact form.
- No inducements of any sort will ever influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog / web site. Advertisements generated by a third party ad network will be identified as paid advertisements by “sponsors”.
- The owner of this blog / web site is not directly paid to provide an opinion of products, services, websites and various other topics, other than via affiliate links which provide an indirect source of income in the case of somebody purchasing a product via a link form via this blog / web site.
- The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Part of this policy is based on material provided by http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Here my sitemap, for the ones that are looking for a previous article 😉
If you like this blog post and found it helpful, why not share it with your preferred social network? Handy links and bookmarklets above ^^^ 😉