This will be a short blog post but for some of my readers a surprising one. I am coming out! No, not exactly the way you think, I am coming out as being a Christian and a Make Money Online blogger.
Making money online the Christian way, is that possible? I personally think it is. I think you can make money online the honest way, without misleading anybody for personal profit. Not to sell products just for the commission or to recommend something just to gain a benefit. For a long time I kept my online life and my Christian life apart, mostly because of being a Christian is a hugely unpopular thing to be on the internet. But I decided against this cautious approach because I want to be the same person online that I am in real life – a Christian that makes money by writing about methods to make money the honest way. Therefore I pledge myself to:
- To respect everybody’s faith or non-faith as much as I respect my own faith.
- Never to belittle anybody because of his or her faith or lack thereof.
- Never to try to convince anybody that being a Christian is the only way to salvation, what ever the under standing of the term “salvation” is.
- Never to censor a comment on the sole grounds that the commenter disagrees with me.
- Never to try to convince anybody that my way of Christian life style and living my faith is the only right one.
- Never to sell or recommend products for the commission, or other benefits, only.
- Only to recommend products / services I have tested, used and can honestly recommend.
- To write about my findings and experiences on the internet in a way that points out the good as well as the bad points, in short, to be as impartial as humanly possible.
- Oh yes and I promise to never “Bible Bash” you 😉
Signed Hospitalera aka Sybille Yates
If you like this blog post and found it helpful, why not share it with your preferred social network? Handy links and bookmarklets above ^^^ 😉