Yup, it is the season for a lot of special offers coming in, some of them are crap, but others are worth sharing 😉 Woothemes offers until Christmas a daily coupon to get massive reduction on some of their themes and that is an offer I am happy to share with my readers, and yes, the links are affi links 😉 a woman has to live. But seriously, here is
Why I like WooThemes?!
I am obviously not using it here on this blog, but I have worked with it on client sites (see >Custom Design by SY<) and I am really impressed with them. They are a close to ideal mix of editable WordPress Themes and ease of use. If you want to avoid to meddle with code and still be able to customize your site so that it has an unique look and functionality, they are really good. They also offer great support and all themes have a very clean design and load fast, something that is very important nowadays as Google and other search engines have integrated page load speed into their algorithms.
Every day another WordPress theme, or group of WordPress themes, will be ‘treated’ with a special offer, if you would like to be up to date on them and to get the coupon code in time, you have two possibilities:
Subscribe to the Woothemes 12 Days of Christmas Newsletter >here< or simply bookmark this blog post here, which I will update daily as the new Woothemes coupon code arrives in my inbox 😉 Here the current Woothemes Coupons:
Valid until 31st December:
- WooCommerce Xmas Bundle (3 Themes and 8 extensions to build your own e-commerce shop). Worth $270 for $150, that’s a 45% discount! Click >here< to grab this deal now! Woothemes Coupon: None needed, discount is already applied.
See what you have missed:
- Day 12 (24 December): Best offer so far, today only – Absolutely everything at WooThemes.com for a 40% discount. Woothemes Coupon:
12DAYS12. All gone!
- Day 11 (23 December): Purchase any of >Blog theme< and get 45% off. Woothemes Coupon:
12DAYSBLOG. Again too late!
- Day 10 (22 December): Purchase any WooCommerce theme or extension and get a 35% discount.
Woothemes Coupon: 12DAYSWC. Expired!
- Day 9 (21 December): See this blog post >Woothemes – Tell Me That You Are Kidding!<
- Day 8 (20 December): Buy a Standard or Developer Package of the Simplicity Business Theme today and get 30% off plus a free bonus theme.
Woothemes Coupon: 12DAYSSIMPLE.You missed it!
- Day 7 (19 December): Sign up for a Standard or Developer Club Subscription today >more info here< and you will get the first 3 months for free.
Use Woothemes Coupon code: 12DAYSCLUB.
- Day 6 (18 December): Buy any> App Theme with a 50% discount. Woothemes Coupon:
- Day 5 (17 December): Purchase a Developer Package for any Wootheme and receive a $40 discount.
Woothemes Coupon: 12DAYSDEVPACK.Gone!
- Day 4 (16 December): WooCommerce Xmas Bundle (3 Themes and 8 extensions to build your own e-commerce shop). Worth $270 for $150, that’s a 45% discount! Click >here< to grab this deal now! Woothemes Coupon: None needed, discount is already applied. Still Available!
- Day 3 (15 December): Purchase a Standard or Developer Package of the ‘Currents’ Theme and receive an additional 2 bonus themes (meaning you’ll get 4 bonus themes in total when purchasing a Standard Package & 5 bonus themes when purchasing a Developer Package in total).
Woothemes coupon: 12DAYSCURRENTS.Too late!
- Day 2 (14 December): Any Business Theme (Standard and Developer Licenses) with 40% Discount.
Woothemes Coupon: >12DAYSBIZ<.You missed it!
- Day 1 (13 December): Canvas Theme (Standard and Developer Licenses), Canvas, with a 35% Discount.
Use Woothemes coupon code: >12DAYSCANVAS<.Expired!
And last, but certainly not least, Woothemes has also great, free themes, which can be found here:
>WooThemes Free Themes< No strings attached, enjoy 😉
In summary, WooThemes offer great value for money, my favorite so far is >’Postcard‘ it is meant to be a travel theme, but thanks to his intelligent use of Google Maps integration it is also great for businesses or organizations with more than one location or even for a restaurant review site. The possibilities are endless 😉
Oh, and if you have a website or blog that runs on Woothemes, feel free to leave a link to it in a comment. The usual restrictions apply, no links to ‘dodgy’ sites, pretty please 😉 And if you want you can also share what you like on Woothemes and what you don’t like …
If you like this blog post and found it helpful, why not share it with your preferred social network? Handy links and bookmarklets above ^^^ 😉